Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Here we go. My plan is to work through my brand new cookbook, start to finish, no skipping, by the end of this year. For anyone who cares to see my progress, and for my own personal way of tracking, I will be blogging through out the process.


The book? The Cook's Bible by Lorraine Turner. 
Published by Parragon Publishing Company. 
ISBN: 9781407524276


The plan? Become a well-rounded kitchen diva.


The deadline? December 31, 2011.






With this inexpensive cookbook, I am going to revolutionize the way I cook, the foods I know, and the foods I've tasted. Growing up, we didn't have a lot of money. Even though I made many dinners on my own, they were the same foods over and over. At nearly 21 years of age, I adore cooking, but have minimal knowledge.


This year will change that.




Rules:
1. Absolutely no skipping around.
2. I cannot alter recipes unless it is for allergy reasons. (I am allergic to tree nuts.)
3. I must write a blog for each and every recipe. (I counted; there are 121.) 
4. I will upload pictures as much as possible. 


I hope to get my first recipe finished sometime in the next few days. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment