Saturday, February 12, 2011

Soufflé

I had always been under the impression that soufflés were incredibly difficult to make. The recipe I had seemed easy enough, but I was so nervous about it collapsing once I took it from the oven. 


As you can see, the soufflé turned out really well! I had never had a soufflé before, and was eager to know what it tasted like.


I bought the ramekins just for the occasion! I was nervous but excited to start this recipe.


Soufflés originated in France in 1782. There are lots of different types including chocolate soufflés--I am really looking forward to trying to make a chocolate soufflé soon.



I'm happy to report that I didn't have any issues as I made this soufflé! (Notice the adorable ramekin I bought! hehe!) I actually made this recipe February 10th, but I was far too busy to write the blog until now. :/

The soufflé tasted delicious!! I can't wait to be able to make this for a dinner party someday!

322 days and 115 recipes to go! (One I will be making tonight!)

1 comment: